Placing a soap dish for your bathroom or kitchen can help extend the life of your solid beauty bar or dishwashing bar. This product, whether plastic, ceramic or made with other materials will allow water to drain and let the bar air dry. Leaving your bar soap will allow it to retain moisture for longer periods, which will let the bar stay limp or dissolve in stagnating water. A soap holder can also be made of wood, it can be a converted container, which is travel-friendly.
Regardless of its form, a soap dish helps save money in the long run by allowing cleansing agents to last for longer periods. The Pistachio Glazed Ceramic Soap dish is elegance at its best. This product is worth every penny because of its unique design.
Here are some of the key features of the Pistachio Glazed Ceramic Soap dish and why you should consider purchasing it.
- The elegant soap dish will have the advantage of bringing a touch of naturalness to your bathroom while staying minimalist. It gives your sink a luxurious feel while maintaining its simplicity.
- The Pistachio glazed ceramic soap dish borrows its rich earthy tone from nature’s nut kernel. The pistachio green is the color of the earth’s fertility, of green plants and vegetables, so adding this piece to your home can give the room a warm and welcoming feel.
- This product is uniquely sculpted, to have contours that elevate the bar and support the four points on smooth surfaces, avoiding damage from ridges or grooves.
- This dish is a low-maintenance product, thanks to its high-quality paint job. The glazed effect makes it stainless and supports easy cleaning. Ceramic glaze is an impervious layer or coating of a vitreous substance that has been fused to a ceramic body through firing. It can serve to color, decorate, or waterproof an item. Glazing improves the durability of earthenware vessels and renders them suitable for holding liquid.
- Unlike plastic dishes which can get damaged within a short time, this high-quality ceramic product is very durable. It is chip-resistant, so with minimal care, you can use it for several years.
- The Pistachio Glazed Ceramic Soap dish is free of harmful chemical elements like Lead and Cadmium. These chemicals are usually used to make glazes flow better at low temperatures. Cadmium is mainly used to achieve vibrant colors like orange and red. The interest of the consumer is of utmost importance during the manufacturing of this soap dish. It is lead-safe means that the user does not need to worry about lead releasing into any liquid or solid products placed in it. Lead and Cadmium are highly toxic if ingested, can cause a series of health problems, including flu, cancer and targets the body’s cardiovascular, renal, gastrointestinal, neurological, reproductive, and respiratory systems.
Most people prefer liquid cleansing agents to solid ones, due to the problem of storage. If left in its own filthy water, it dries very slowly or may never get dry until its next use. During this time, it will have dissolved in the stagnant water, which turns it clammy, viscous, half-melted, and may become unusable. With the Pistachio Glazed Ceramic Soap dish, you do not have to worry about this, as it elevates the bar and supports airflow around it to keep it dry between uses.
This soap dish comes in a standard size of 3.2″ wide x 4.4″ long.
If you purchase a poorly designed soap dish, you may experience the same problems of melting. This is because water wicks between and clings to all the places where the bar is in contact with the dish. The capillary action and surface tension cause it to be wet and may soften.
The Pistachio Glazed Ceramic Soap dish has a sculpted design that has only small, smooth-surface contact points, allowing the water to drain off and the soap to air dry between uses. After spending lavishly on fine bar soap, your soap deserves to be protected on a quality, glazed, ceramic soap dish. Shop Pistachio Glazed Ceramic Soap dish for your minimalist and zero-waste bathroom or kitchen to elegantly bring out its naturalness.