Keratin treatment, at times called Brazilian treatment, is a chemical process performed in a hair salon to make your hair look straighter for the next six months. In other words, it is the hair straightening treatment and adds intense shine to the hair and reduces fuzziness to the hair. Bubbles keratin treatment is great for women who have rough, dull, and fuzzy hair. Such women can give a new look to their hair that also enhances your personality and make them look even more beautiful.
Below is the procedure of the keratin treatment;
- Wash your hair– Before starting the treatment, the professional hairstylist gives a thorough wash to the hair using shampoo, ensuring the hair is perfectly clean.
- Dry the hair– Professional hairstylist now uses the blow dryer on a medium setting to dry the hair. The hair must be completely dried before the treatment.
- Apply the keratin mask– Professionals wear the glove and then divide the hair into four sections by using the section clips. Now, they apply the product to each section using the hairbrush. Once the keratin mask is applied evenly, the hair is covered with a shower cap and allows the keratin product to stay on the hair for the next 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off– Now, the hair is rinsed properly with cold water, ensuring the keratin is removed completely from the hair.
- Dry your hair– They blow-dry the hair; use the hot or cold setting and make sure the hairs are completely dried.
- Strengthen your hair with a flat iron– At last, they set the flat iron on the temperature recommended on the product instruction label. As the flat iron reaches the correct temperature, they use it on your hair in small sections to strengthen them.
Following are the tips for maintaining the keratin treatment;
Getting the keratin treatment is great to have straight hair. But at the same time, you need to maintain the keratin treatment.
- Don’t wash your hair for at least 3 days– Washing the hair too often can shorten the keratin treatment life. If you can wait for a week to wash your hair, it will be even better.
- Don’t use hair ties for the next 48 hours– Avoid using any hair clip on your hair. Also, don’t tuck your hair behind the ears. You can try a fabric bandanna to keep hair away from your face.
- Protect your hair from heat– The keratin treatment may last longer if you don’t style and dry your hair with the heat. You can wash your hair gently with shampoo and cold water. Ensure you use sulfate-free shampoo for the hair wash.
This way, keratin treatment will last longer, at least for the next six months successfully. Keratin treatment is indeed a great way to strengthen your hair if applied and maintained properly. There are many more benefits of getting the keratin treatment that you should know to make the most out of the keratin treatment.
Keratin treatment eliminates frizz
.The best professional keratin treatment eliminates frizz and makes your hair aligned with surrounding hair. It is recommended to consult with a professional hairstylist who will check your hair type and use the products that best suit your hair to prevent any damage and dryness while giving you the best keratin treatment.
Get smooth and shiny hair
Keratin treatment smoothes the hair cells that form hair stands, which result in shiny and smooth hair with less frizzy. This treatment also gives a healthier look to your hair.
If you properly maintain the keratin treatment, it will last for at least the next six months. It also depends on how much good keratin treatment you have taken. Therefore, always choose a reputed hair salon backed by experienced hairstylists.
The whole process can take a few hours to get done. It would be best if you choose a professional hairstylist for the keratin treatment. The cost for each treatment can range between $300- $800. The treatment is less expensive, and results last for the next six months if it is properly executed by the hairstylist professional.
The only challenge is finding the best hair salon known for its hairstyling services, including keratin. Hence, begin your search to find the best hair salon and bubble cuts in San Francisco, California, to get the best hair styling services.