Are you looking for practical, convenient, and spacious bags? If you are, then your next purchase should be a tote handbag. Due to their versatility, comfort, style, and functionality, they are becoming very popular. They are multi-purpose bags that can be used for shopping or everyday needs.
What is a tote handbag?
Tote handbags are large bags proper for carrying many items with a large opening on the top. It often lacks fasteners and has an identical handless on either side of the bag to hold it. The bag’s main purpose is to serve as a pouch, especially on days of errands.
Types of Tote Bags
Every person should own a tote bag. They are multi-purpose, and as a result, it has been a part of the trend for quite a long time. They have evolved over the years, and when you decide to purchase a tote handbag, you will find various options.
- Canvas Tote Bags– Can be stylish are very popular for their practicality and sturdiness, especially using them as a grocery shopping bag. Some bags are mold and moisture resistant, thus lasting longer.
- Luxury Tote Bags-Depending on the size of the tote bag, you can use it as a travel or work bag. You can buy designer tote handbags and use them to carry your belonging in style.
- Beach Tote Bags-Are the perfect choice for carrying all the beach essentials including, snacks, water, sunglasses, swimsuit, beach towel, and sunblock. They are typically made from nylon, straw, and plastic and offer sun, sand, moisture, and water resistance.
- Sports Tote Bags– If you want a gym bag that can store your water bottle, protein, towel, shoes, and clothes, then you should invest in a tote bag. They are big and sturdy bags designed to handle everyday wear and tear.
How to care for your tote bags?
You have finally purchased a beautiful and practical tote bag, and you love to carry it everywhere with it; however, to maintain its quality and long life, you must also take care of it. Here are some tips for taking care of your tote bags:
- If your tote bag has any accessories such as buttons and pins, make sure to remove them before you throw the bag into the washing machine.
- If your tote bag is made of designer and colored fabric or has a beautiful pattern on it, then it is recommended that you clean the dirty spot instead of cleaning the whole bag so that the color doesn’t bleed or fade.
- If your canvas tote bag is white or colorfast, you can either clean it in the washing machine or hand wash it. However, before cleaning, ensure that you have emptied all the pockets and read the washing instruction if mentioned on the label.
- If a stain on the tote bag does not go away with a gentle wash, you can use a stain removal product. However, first, sample the product on a hidden part to ensure that it doesn’t damage the bag.
- If you have decided to handwash your tote bag, you can use a combination of water and mild detergent. To remove any stains, use a soft-bristle toothbrush.