A 10-yard dumpster is an excellent pick for trash disposal when you’re working on a small-scale project that has left out too much debris for the curb or if you want to collect heavy materials like concrete to throw them away. You can have a 10-yard dumpster for rent to clean up the knocked-out junk.
There are several rental services offering 10 Yard Dumpsters in Fort Wayne at affordable pricing. The dumpsters will surely help you with your improvement projects.
Renting Duration for 10 Yard Dumpster
If you have taken a 10 Yard Dumpster for rent, its average rental period might from a week to over 10 days or so. However, this rental period may be vary depending upon the requirements. At some locations, dumpsters are rented for around 3-5 days, while others provide dumpster rentals for a long duration for the projects.
Is a 10 Yard Dumpster Appropriate for Your Job?
The 10-yard dumpsters are the most cost-effective container, perfect for home projects as well as junk removal. They can be used for different purposes like:
- Cleaning out the attic, garage, and basement.
- Junk removal in the home.
- Disposal of concrete and dirt
- Renovations to the bathrooms and kitchens.
What is the size of a 10-Yard Dumpster?
The exact dimensions of the 10-Yard dumpster for rent, taken by you, may vary, but each 10-yard dumpster rental has the same volume and overall. The dimensions of a 10-yard dumpster, however, are 14 feet long, 7.5 feet wide, and 3.5 feet tall.
Maximum weight limit of a 10 Yard Dumpster
About 50-70 33-gallon trash bags can fit in a 10-yard dumpster. Depending on what you’re throwing away, it’ll weigh 1-2 tons (2,000-4,000 pounds) when full. Local services providing 10 Yard Dumpsters in Fort Wayne may charge by the ton for disposal. The weight limit on your dumpster rental is directly proportional to the type of debris you’re throwing away and where you’re located.
Instructions to be followed
Before you order a 10-yard dumpster for rent, you need to make sure to follow these guidelines:
- To drop off the dumpster, you need over 60 feet of length in your driveway. Remove any cars or other obstacles that might block the truck’s access.
- To place the dumpster, the truck will require vertical clearance of 23 feet of vertical clearance. Make sure the ground is clear, and no branches or low-hanging wires are present in between.
- Dumpster deliveries follow the routes that are fuel-efficient routes, so your dumpster could arrive at any time of day. But don’t worry; you’re not required to be present at the time of delivery.
- Keep in mind your weight limit of the dumpster and permitted materials as you fill the dumpster.